Saturday 6 September 2014

31 Day Nail Challenge - #31DC2014 - Blue



Apologies that this #31DC2014 post is late, I had my nails all done yesterday and pictures taken but I never got round to uploading them! I was originally going for a water pattern, with phosphorescence like in a swimming pool but it just wasn't working for me so I started again and ended up with this almost baroque swirly pattern.




I actually really like how this turned out, it looks elaborate and ornate but didn't take that long at all! I just painted the nail with Barry M's Blueberry Gelly and then drew the swirls in with a toothpick! 

I'm still fiddling with the lighting and whatnot for these pictures so please bear with me! I'd love to hear any tips you guys have below!

Tara xx





No comments:

Post a Comment