Sunday 7 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 7: Black and White



Hello everyone! Again, apologies for how late this post is, least I'm still one the right day though! Packing has kept me busy, I'll be heading back to Scotland tomorrow! Hopefully I'll still get the challenge up at a reasonable hour!

On to today's! I'm actually incredibly in love with this look, its so witchy and dark. I've missed having dark, vampy colours on my nails! This was inspired by a look of fleuryrosenails' that I saw a while back and kept meaning to try! I will guiltily admit that it's not pure black but rather a franken with some shimmery blue to get a space effect - I think next time I'll use a shimmery black instead but limited tools here so making do! I did the moons in acrylic paint. They came out a tad messy but better than I anticipated!






The lighting today was not being cooperative but hopefully you'll all forgive the quality of the photos!

I'm sure you'll be seeing an improved version of this look before long, I can't wait to wear it for more than a day! I think I've finally got the hang of the InLinkz link so take a peek at what other people have been up to there are some seriously snazzy looks, I'm feeling very inspired by all the monochrome!



1 comment: